Flyboard-Show is a production company creating shows and events all over the world and has permanent shows currently in China and Spain.
Its speciality is to create complete shows integrating the inventions of Franky Zapata (Flyboard®, Hoverboard, Flyboard Air®), artistic direction, technical creations (electronics, mechanics, sound, light, pyrotechnics, lasers, LEDs …) and the R&D (exclusive inventions).
The main clients are theme parks, event agencies or producers of major shows.
The team of around fifty people is international (more than 14 nationalities) and the management and project team is based in France (Nantes city).
As part of its development, Flyboard Show is recruiting a Technical Show Manager.
As Technical Manager, your mission will be to supervise and organise technical operations. In collaboration with the artistic director, you’ll evaluate the feasibility and cost of a concept, produce equipment estimates and budgets, and ensure appropriate actions throughout the production and/or integration phases.
Your job :
- Support of the design and technical documentation
- Prototyping various technological intentions
- Assembly and preparation of equipment during production
- Installation, configuration and calibration of equipment and software on the site of a project
- Sourcing and management of technical equipment
- Development of documentation for the operation of projects
- Technical troubleshooting on-site when operational issues arise
- Participation in project discussion workshops and in the development of solutions
- Constantly on the lookout for new products and solutions
- Assist, train, accompany or build a product in line with the goal
- Adapt your professional experience according to the projects
- Experience in electronics, technology and/or technical development
- Advanced skills in manual work, assembly and installation
- Mastery of the tools and concepts of cabling, welding
- Mastery of the principles of technical, electronic and/or electrical schematics
- Mastery of one of the following technical drawing software: AutoCAD, Fusion360, SolidWorks, SketchUp
- Knowledge of the installation of operating systems, as well as the maintenance and diagnostics of information systems is an asset
- Knowledge of lighting programming is an asset
- Knowledge of the following programs is an asset: Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Wysiwyg
- Bilingual in French and English, both written and spoken
Your qualities :
- Technical resourcefulness
- Great attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and accomplish tasks at short notice
- Self-directed learning
- Sense of initiative
Work conditions :
- Work schedule varies according to projects and/or needs
- Frequent work abroad
- Based in Nantes/France or China
Remuneration, Type of contract & Work environment:
- Compensation according to profile
Entry date :
1st Quarter 2020
Type of employment :
Full time, Part time, Freelance