Flyboard-Show is a production company creating shows and events all over the world and has permanent shows currently in China and Spain.
Its speciality is to create complete shows integrating the inventions of Franky Zapata (Flyboard®, Hoverboard, Flyboard Air®), artistic direction, technical creations (electronics, mechanics, sound, light, pyrotechnics, lasers, LEDs …) and the R&D (exclusive inventions).
The main clients are theme parks, event agencies or producers of major shows.
The team of around fifty people is international (more than 14 nationalities) and the management and project team is based in Nantes.
As part of its development, Flyboard Show is recruiting an International Show Project Manager.
For this role, you will have to manage all elements necessary from the start to the finish in order to deliver the complete event and be in contact with customers, providers and internal teams.
The following functions are part of the position and are not exhaustive, your role can be adapted according to your profile, your skills and individual know how:
- Respond to incoming requests and calls for tenders, follow them up and relaunch them with the client
- Pitching & prospection with event agencies (depending on profile)
- Write commercial proposals and quotes
- Be the main contact of the Client, from the study of needs to the presentation of the project through the stages of production and delivery of the show on site.
- Organise and manage each stage of projects until D-day and guarantee that deadlines are met
- Ensure the logistics of the event (transport, accommodation, transportation of equipment …)
- Manage the teams involved in events (recruitment, management, etc.), their contracts and logistics (transport, visas, etc.)
- Ensure the administrative closure of the file, billing management and accounting follow-up
- You will be required on-site at the show location for set up, rehearsals and monitoring of events (regular international trips)
- Agility and proactivity, sense of initiative
- Excellent organisational skills, you are methodical and rigorous
- Analysis and synthesis capacity
- Sense of priorities and dead lines
- You are comfortable with the unexpected and the management of last-minute issues
- Autonomous, you are flexible and resourceful
- Curiosity, attraction for new inventions / designs
- Good understanding of the technologies used on creative and / or technical projects
The successful candidate will be chosen for their skills & talents rather than academic achievements.
- You have experience in project management
- Perfect command of written and spoken English is essential. Spanish or Chinese preferred.
- Knowledge of graphics and video software would be an advantage (Adobe, Photoshop, FinalCut, After Effect, Illustrator).
Remuneration, Type of contract & Work environment:
- Compensation according to profile
- Office, Home-office, co-working, nomadic office
- Travels all around the world are required
- Nantes – France
Entry date :
1st Quarter 2020
Type of employment :
Full time, Part time, Freelance